Making Bioprinting Possible
- Process: Mechanism for extrusion of molten pellets and 2 (two) syringes for controlled deposition of liquid / viscous solutions (eg, hydrogels / biotins)
- Dimensions: 710 mm (L) x 465 mm (P) x 600 mm (A)
- Weight: 32 Kg
- Print volume: 100 mm (L) x 140 mm (W) x 100 mm (A)
- Handling: Stepper motors, hardened, chrome plated and rectified 8 h6 guides, with 8 mm linear bearings and linear guides.
- Print speed: 40 mm / s
- Movement accuracy: 0.010 mm in X and Y axes and 0.005 mm in Z axis (height).
- Printing material: pellets, granules / powder. Hydrogels loaded with cells and / or biomolecules. Liquids / Viscous solutions.
- 2 (two) syringe heads filled with liquid / solution / biotin: two heads for packaging liquid / solution in syringes (syringe volume 1 mL -20 mL)
- 1 (one) pellet extruder: Special heated stainless steel syringe – outlet with a diameter of 0.4 mm and a maximum temperature of 140 ° C.
- UV photocuring system: Interchangeable ultraviolet light system between 365-405 – indirect exposure with power regulation – 15 watts – manual activation
- Structure: White HDPE
- Printing table: 100 mm x 140 mm with heating. Temperature max. 110 ° C
- Fixed video camera: with resolution 720 for image collection via computer – manual operation
- Table leveling system: sensor
- Program input via SD Card (printing without computer use)
- Camera temperature indicator
- File Format: file in the format “.STL”, “AMF”
- Software: Pronterface and Slic3R / Cura (supplied with equipment)